We envision OLOPSC as a premier caring educational institution that contributes to the development of a progressive and peaceful society by empowering its graduates to be of good character, academically excellent, highly competitive, responsible stewards of God’s gifts, and globally prepared for the 21st century.
We are committed to providing relevant, quality and holistic education by:
• creating an academic environment that stimulates love for learning and provides opportunities for the application of learning in real life;
• nurturing God-loving individuals with Marian virtues and spirituality;
• instilling love of country, pride in our identity and cultural heritage.
• fostering awareness, behavioral changes and engagement in practices towards sustainable development;
• developing leadership with a heart for service; and
• equipping learners with 21st century skills
OUR CORE VALUES
Responsibility & Respect
PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION
We believe that…
• every child has talents and potentials to be developed, dignity and worth to be valued, rights to be respected and responsibilities to be assumed;
• every child deserves quality education;
• the school is a powerful learning environment that brings out the best in every learner;
• education is a shared responsibility of the learner, home ,school, and community;
• education is a lifelong learning process;
• education is a tool for national development.