The Senior High School Afternoon/Night Shift (formerly known as Senior High Night School) is a special SHS program of OLOPSC in partnership with the Marikina City government through Mayor Marcy Teodoro and DepEd Marikina. The tuition fee will be subsidized by the government through the SHS Voucher Program of DepEd with no top-up required.
Qualified applicants are those who completed Junior High School (Grade 10 moving up to Grade 11) in any public school in Marikina City and other neighboring areas.
SHS TRACKS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE STRANDS:
- ACCOUNTANCY, BUSINESS, & MANAGEMENT (ABM)
- SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, & MATHEMATICS (STEM)
- HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES (HUMSS)
- GENERAL ACADEMIC STRAND (GAS)
with specialization in Computer Programming
ARTS & DESIGN TRACK
TECHNICAL-VOCATIONAL-LIVELIHOOD (TVL) TRACK:
- HOME ECONOMICS
- Bread and Pastry Production
- Food and Beverage Services
- Tour Guiding
- INFORMATION, COMMUNICATIONS & TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
SHS-AS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
NO TOP-UP covers tuition fees for G11 and G12 (2 consecutive years).
For the SHS-ANS, the procedure is the same as with the regular Admissions Procedure in all levels.
Go to the Admissions section for the complete procedure.
To be considered officially enrolled, applicants must submit the following requirements:
- SF9/Report Card with final ratings, signed by the School Principal
- Good Moral Certificate (original)
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- 2x2 picture with white background
Yes, you may still register for SHS-ANS even if you don't have all the requirements yet but we require at least a copy of the latest report card released by the current school, PSA Birth Certificate, and 2x2 pictures.
No, there are no other fees to be paid upon enrollment.
However, the following are not included in the NO TOP-UP Tuition Fee:
- School Uniforms
- School ID
- Graduation Fee
- Yearbook (optional)
- Field trips & immersion activities (optional and ONLY IF the situation allows)
(+632) 8997-7777 local 28
Senior High School Department
2nd Floor, Bldg. A (via Gate 2A)